This Chapelwood premium wild bird peanuts is grade A sourced and rich in fibre, oils and protein and made to be used in peanut feeders.
Aflatoxin tested at source and at port before a contaminants check is remotely carried out before tippling and processing, you can be sure that Chapelwood peanuts are of the finest quality to feed visiting garden birds.
Ideal for all year round feeding, they provide a balanced dietary supplement of nutrients and energy required by a variety of wild birds for both the highly active spring and summer months and to survive through the long and cold autumn and winter months. Ensure your garden birds visit time and time again with the Chapelwood range.
- Premium quality, grade A sourced peanuts
- Perfect for year round feeding
- Attracts a wide variety of garden visiting birds
- Rich in fibre, oils and protein
- Aflatoxin tested to ensure quality