This ChapelWood nest box has one entrance hole cut in 32mm, and alternatively it can also be open fronted as the second entrance hole. Each wooden nest box has a 12mm wall thickness that will provide insulation for the birds inside. Ideally placed 2-5m from the ground (away from predators) and not next to a feeding site.
Situate so the nest box is sheltered from strong winds and direct sunlight. Once in use by birds, do not disturb the nesting box.
- ChapelWood Classic Bird Nest Box
- Quality wooden bird house
- Each nest box has a 12mm wall thickness
- Has a 32mm hole that is ideal for most garden birds.
- Can also be open fronted as the second entrance hole