The ChapelWood suet balls for birds is a 6 pack bag and full of nutritious treats for robins, finches and most other local wild bird species. Each suet ball features a nutritious blend of cereals, seed and suet, and can easily be fitted into a ChapelWood Suet Ball Feeder or left on the ground to feed from.
All suet balls are net-free, ensuring that birds don’t accidentally get tangled up in netting whilst trying to get a good meal. Suitable for feeding throughout the year, these suet balls will keep birds well fed and well loved.
- Provide a high energy suet treat for garden visiting birds
- Suitable for year round feeding
- Net free to prevent the accidental trapping of wild birds
- Ideal for use in a ChapelWood Suet Ball Feeder
- Contains cereals, suet, seeds and calcium carbonate